Parent eSource is a global interactive parenting resource and network for parents with pre-adolescent and teen children. Our purpose is to support parents through a combination of expert advice and parent driven online communities. We help parents navigate the ever changing landscape and daily challenges our young adults face in today’s world.
Our goal is to deliver useful insights, parent to parent tips, shared learning experiences, all the while removing the fear and uncertainty by providing parents with the information and support to make the decision making process a guilt and worry free one.
New Parent Resources:
- WebMD – 10 Mistakes New Parents Make
- Cells for Life – Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Information
- Service Canada – New baby procedures
- Mitchell & Whale – Life insurance for newborns
- Rogers Kids Zone - TV shows for young children